Over the course of time, just like the batteries they monitor, the hydrogen sensors in your hydrogen detection system will need to be replaced. When that time comes, we want to minimize the down time of your hydrogen detection system and help you get a replacement hydrogen sensor installed quickly and easily. This replacement hydrogen sensor is designed to work with your current battery room monitoring system, so you don’t need to buy a new one.
Why buy a whole new system when you only need to replace a sensor?
This replacement hydrogen sensor will work with your current detection system if you’re using either:
NTM Sensors Hydrogen Detector
- Tolerant to halogen background gasses used in refrigerant and fire suppression systems
- High sensitivity and selectivity to hydrogen
- Rapid response & recovery times
- Immune to signal saturation
- Robust to widely varying ambient flow rates
- Compact and rugged design
- Output spans 0.25 to 4.0% H2 in air (5 to 100% LFL)
- Accuracy of +/- 0.25% hydrogen
- Insensitive to CO and CH4
- Insensitive to humidity, temperature, and flow rate variation
- Works in a variety of environments
- Requires a warm-up period prior to hydrogen detection
- Durable and stable for long-term operation
- Lowers cost of ownership
Ask a Question
Replacement Hydrogen Sensor Components
The sensor element employs a patented, chemi‐resistive ceramic technology, which provides accurate and reliable hydrogen detection. The sensor element is securely attached to a TO8 header for seamless integration with the electronics package.
The sensor provides a simple interface with a ratio‐metric voltage output (1 to 4.5 VDC; 500mV increments), calibrated to detect up to 4% H2 in air (100% of the LFL). Diagnostic states (< 1V, >4.5V) are provided to indicate error conditions. Microprocessor‐based heater control ensures stable operation in temperatures ranging from –20 to 80°C. The compact, rugged design and waterproof connector enable the use of this replacement hydrogen sensor in a range of application conditions.