- Two mechanical relays providing 10 A at max switching voltage
- High sensitivity and selectivity to hydrogen
- Rapid response & recovery times
- 120-240 VAC power connection, or 12-48 VDC (be sure to ground your connection)
- Compact and rugged design
- Insensitive to CO and CH4
- Works in a variety of environments
- Durable and stable for long term operation
- Lowers cost of ownership
Typical Applications Include:
Stationary fuel cells
Hydrogen Refueling Stations
Hydrogen Generation (Electrolyzer) Systems
On‐site Fuel Reforming Systems
Ask a Question About the Hydrogen Detection System
Hydrogen Detection System Components
Composite Control Box:
A Composite Control Box with connections for input of one or two hydrogen sensors, powered by 100VAC – 240VAC, or 12-48VDC, three LED indicator lights, dedicated alarm system circuit board, internal audible alarm, two internal sealed mechanical relays and built in diagnostics for LEDs, audible alarm and relays.
The NTM SenseH2® hydrogen sensor that is designed specifically for monitoring hydrogen. This ceramic sensor delivers a highly sensitive and rapid response to the presence of hydrogen in ambient air, creating a new level of safety and protection in your work environment. The compact and rugged design allows it to easily be incorporated into various systems, such as fuel cell powered vehicles, or function as a stand-alone room monitoring device.
Alarm Sensor Connector:
25 ft. shielded communication cable with connectors for control box and sensor. Longer cable lengths are available upon request.